Around ~20% of daytime traffic is caused by motorized vehicles searching for parking lots. It is a road surface mountable smart parking presence sensor that brings new and effective solutions for parking industry. IoT (Internet of Things) network compatibility makes sensor a perfect choice for any parking infrastructure. Simplified open protocol allows fast and easy integration in any IT or Smart City platform. Unique construction and high quality components together proven geomagnetic detection sensor provides superior detection rate and durability in harshest environmental conditions.
• Low profile
• Robust construction & materials
• High detection reliability: High quality geomagnetic sensor from leading market vendor, supported by diligently developed algorithm provides superior detection precision.
• Long operational lifetime: Energy saving algorithms and selected low power consumption components powered by high capacity batteries increases operation time up to 10 years.
• Low cost: Using latest technologies in detection and data transmission together with well considered design allowed us to develop high quality product at low cost.
• Easy configuration: Easy and fast device setup, configuration and diagnostic is enabled by built in low power BLE module.
• Sustainable and compatible: Easy and fast device setup, configuration and diagnostic is enabled by built in low power BLE module.
• Open protocol: It can be integrated in any asset management, parking management system, mobile application of customers standard protocol.
• Durable design: Poly-carbonate enclosure designed to withstand harshest environmental and mechanical conditions where other technologies fail.
• Flexible installation: Poly-carbonate enclosure designed to withstand harshest environmental and mechanical conditions where other technologies fail.
Water resistance IP68
Mechanical resistance IK10
Geomagnetic 3 axis sensor
Size D LiSoCl2 3,6V 19 Ah
Center of parking lot
Immersible or surface mount
-35°C to +80° C (-40°F to +185°F)
Copper Helical Antenna
Firmware and calibration
Over The Air Firmware update (OTA)
Over The Air Calibration update (OTA)