- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
The manufacturing industry is faced with the most disruptive digital transformation revolution. The changing consumer preferences and market dynamics are driving the shift from mass production to mass personalization through connected experiences, automation, and smart manufacturing. Digital disruption is rapidly altering industry dynamics and challenging traditional manufacturing enterprises to stay relevant in a networked ecosystem.
The success of manufacturing enterprises will be determined by their ability to expand into new growth areas (profit pools) by leveraging existing business synergies (sustained manufacturing agility) and creating newer, personalized, and connected experiences. Manufacturing enterprises must create agile and smart digital ecosystems to swiftly respond to evolving business complexities. These digital ecosystems will be anchored through intelligent integration of cyber-physical systems by leveraging technologies like Digital Twins, intelligent sensors, cobots, AI/ML, AR/VR, 3D Printing, 5G and backed by robust intelligent applications/platforms.
HCL's Xpand 4.0 framework helps global manufacturers make best out of their Industry 4.0 initiatives. It helps manufacturers expand into newer areas of growth by delivering phenomenal, connected experiences, powered by agile and smart digital ecosystems and convergence of data, process and insights. Xpand 4.0 enables immediate and tangible benefits of adopting Industry 4.0 by harnessing the power of existing industrial and enterprise data. By cutting through the four data silos - customer, product, operations, and eco-system data silos, we deliver insights and experiences that have a direct and significant impact on business and help to achieve sustained competitive advantage.
Xpand 4.0 is our umbrella offering, encompassing Connected Design, Connected Factory and Connected Products & Services, in addition to our IP based solutions portfolio.
- Connecting Engineering disciplines and effectively collaborating with Manufacturing and Services to gain internal efficiencies
- Insights into product usage patterns to provide unparallel Customer Experience
- Digital Factory Twins
- Digital Manufacturing Operations: MES/MoM
- Next Gen Manufacturing Analytics: AI/ML
- Factory Automation: Cobots/Robots, AGV/AMR
- Remote Factory Operations (5G)
- Machine Vision for QC, Inspection, Operations support
- Operations Technologies (OT)
Connected Products and Services
- Connecting product information and field product usage patterns to gain insights and provide service excellence and customer experience.